Monday, March 11, 2013

MAD Cards !

My first experience using the MAD (making a difference) cards made an impression on me about how there are many ways to make a difference in the world. I've learned that I care a lot about family issues, minors issues, and veterans. These issues boiled my blood I was interested into many issue, I kept researching many issue and a lot had women who've dealt with domestic violence. I've learned that I also can change the mind of other with how passionate I was about those topics; my peers also showed how opened minded they were. 


I hope to learn from this Main Street Philanthropy Program how to start helping these organizations and start making a difference in other's lives. I'm also interested in learning about money management for my organization. For those who don't know what Main Street Philanthropy Program its an awesome program that helps others by making a difference in many peoples lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment